Lead Sales Associate
$13.00 / hour to start
Part-time or Full-time
$1,000 sign-on bonus if hired as a Lead Sales Associate between April 19th and May 6th with $500 given 6 months from hire date and $500 given a year from hire date.
Do you have management experience? Are you courteous, confident, and assertive? Are you looking for a physically active job that improves the lives of people and their pets? Join the Mounds team today!
Our training provides you with the knowledge and skills to explain and demonstrate to customers how Mounds can best meet their needs. Associates learn to create value for themselves, Mounds, and the products and services we offer to everyone that comes through our doors. At Mounds, customer interactions are positive experiences that develop into long-term relationships based on comfort and trust.
Apply for a stocker, sales associate, and/or lead sales associate position at
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous management experience
- Must be available to work retail hours
- Possesses effective time management and task management skills
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds and reach above shoulder height
- Able to complete forklift certification training
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exemplifies professional and ethical behaviors
- Develops positive working relationships while maintaining effective leadership
- Demonstrates critical thinking and decision making skills
- A positive, collaborative culture that promotes employee success
- Comprehensive health plan, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability
- Two retirement plans
- Paid sick/vacation time
- Generous employee discount
- Career advancement
- Paid training
- Our stores are closed on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and want to work for an employee-owned company that supports you, your community, local animal shelters, and local rescue groups, apply today at https://moundspet.com/about-mounds-parent/employment-application/.