$16.00 / hour to start
Be an integral part of an award-winning, essential business while working among passionate people who take pride in what they do for Mounds and the community.
At Mounds, we think employees want stability in their pay and work/life balance. As part of our commitment to work/life balance, Mounds has family-friendly hours, paid leave, and paid holidays. In addition to paid time off, we offer a competitive wage, advancement opportunities, health, dental, AFLAC, employer-paid disability/life insurance, two retirement plans, and an amazing, generous employee discount.
Mounds’ Inventory Receivers work 40 hours per week in the physical store Monday – Friday. While occasional overtime is required, we remain committed to limiting the amount of overtime hours logged by employees to those that are absolutely necessary.
At typical day on the job includes:
- Unloading trucks and checking in product accurately and efficiently
- Handling receiving invoices and paperwork
- Handling product transfers among stores and ensuring transfers are checked incorrectly
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or manipulating objects weighing up to 50lbs, as well as gripping, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, and climbing ladders.
- Using pallet jacks to move pallets of product weighing up to 1,000lbs
- Driving forklift to unload trucks, move pallets of product (training provided)
We ensure inventory receivers are in a position to succeed by providing training, feedback, and the opportunity to advance personal and professional goals. Please submit a resume or letter of interest detailing experience at: https://moundspet.com/management-application/
Inventory Receivers work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. The starting pay is $16 per hour + bonuses. This is a full-time 40 + hours per week job: Raises are tied to performance milestones and our Bonus Program includes all employees. Overtime pay is time and a half for hours worked in excess of 40 hours per week. While on the job training is provided, experience is preferred. Those with less experience are encouraged to apply.